Convective Addiction chaser Skip Talbot is proud to announce…
“Storm Lapse” is over thirty hours of storm chasing footage time-lapsed into a two hour production. Available, on DVD and Blu-ray, “Storm Lapse” features amazing footage of tornadoes, supercells, lightning, and cloudscapes, all in fluid motion and synchronized to the music of Kevin MacLeod and narrated by Skip Talbot.
Watch the trailer!
Watch entire storm chases, and the full life of supercells and tornadoes, as continuous shots made possible by Skip’s robotic camera system mounted on the roof of his chase vehicle. This video production has the following features:
- Thirty hours of storm footage compressed into two hours
- Bowdle, South Dakota EF4 tornado
- Conger, Minnesota EF4 tornado
- Tornadoes of all shapes and sizes, over two dozen total!
- Supercell structure and lightning in fluid motion
- Beautiful cloudscapes and great plains scenery
- Secondary audio track with voice-over commentary
- Major events from the 2009 and 2010 chase seasons
- Tornado footage and stills from previous years
- High-definition Blu-ray available
Each chapter has been carefully edited and pieced together with dramatic music from Kevin MacLeod. Switch over to the alternate audio track and Skip will narrate each event explaining what’s on the screen and what was happening in the chase at the time.
Order via Paypal below. Each DVD and Blu-ray is professionally packaged in its own case with printed disk. If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail: email@example.com
$18 for DVD
$25 for Blu-ray
Order “Storm Lapse” on DVD or Blu-ray
Powered by Facebook Comments