Convective Addiction is proud to announce our first DVD production…
Blu-Ray orders are now being taken!
On May 22, 2010, a cyclic supercell churned its way across the prairies of northern South Dakota. Along its path, multiple tornadoes formed, including a violent, mile wide EF4. Underneath the supercell, storm chasers documented its entire lifespan: from its cumulus birth to its raging death, and all of the tornadoes in between. This is the story of six chasers, capturing virtually every moment of this massive storm… and some of them getting more than they bargained for!
- Introduction - A preview of the events to come
- Let The Storm Begin! – Convective Addiction chasers capture the birth of a supercell and its first tornadoes.
- Crawl of The Monster – The mile wide, EF4 wedge tornado that passed just north of Bowdle, South Dakota, covered from multiple angles.
- Slender Delight – A photogenic tornado framed by gorgeous supercell structure.
- Field of Nightmares – Danny and Adam are forced into a field when their road ends and are surrounded by several tornadoes.
- Timelapse – The entire chase captured with Skip’s camera dome
- Meteorological Overview – Jesse provides a discussion about the atmospheric conditions that created this remarkable event.
Watch the trailer!
This DVD is packed with exclusive footage that you won’t find anywhere else: See the full account of Adam and Danny’s ordeal, trapped in farmer’s field with tornadoes surrounding them. Watch Scott’s incredible footage of the Bowdle wedge taking down a power transmission tower. See Andrew’s dramatic timelapse as the supercell first winds up. Watch Brad and Skip’s footage as they get up close and personal with the developing wedge tornado. There is over an hour of non stop action in this production.
Blu-Ray versions will ship around August 20th. If you would like a Blu-Ray, order today because we will have a limited number on the first shipment!
Click here to order your copy!
*Note* If you are unable to order via paypal, please contact us and we can work out an alternative form of payment. We don’t want you to miss out on this experience!
Powered by Facebook Comments